The State of Content Operations in 2022

Thumbnail Whitepaper State of Content Ops 1


Struggling to keep up with the pace of digital? Learn about content operations and optimization strategies, to turn your marketing department into a content powerhouse.

According to the report, only 12% of executives who were surveyed said they’re extremely satisfied with their ability to manage content. If you’re like the other 88% of respondents, you could benefit from optimizing your content ops.

Doing so will fast-track your team’s ability to create, manage, and share exceptional digital experiences. Read our whitepaper to see how companies are managing their content operations ? the good and bad ? plus, genius ways to optimize your own strategy.

This whitepaper gives you the full picture of content operations today, stats included, with optimization tips along the way. Key highlights:

  • Top content management challenges
  • How to go beyond content marketing ROI with ROE
  • The importance of agility and scalability 
  • The benefits of a modern content operations solution

Ready to learn the importance of boosting your content ops? Download our free whitepaper. 

See how Aprimo can help you unleash the power of content.

See how Aprimo can help you unleash the power of content.