Webcast: From Service Shop to Strategic Division
Marketing’s use of Aprimo to Drive Marketing Forward
Duration: 1 hour
In this fireside chat with Amin Foda, Director of Marketing Infrastructure, Monash University, we will dive into a variety of topics including:
- Developing a vision to transform the way marketing work gets done
- The process of bringing Aprimo into the university
- Configuring Aprimo to fit Monash’s unique needs while establishing standards
- Using dashboards to surface the “hidden work” of marketing and proving value
- Future use cases and integration wish list
Monash University is an Australian university with an enviable national and international reputation for research and teaching excellence. The Melbourne-based university is consistently ranked in the top 100 universities in the world and is a member of the Group of Eight, an alliance of leading Australian universities recognized for their excellence in teaching and research, and attracts a global audience body.
Director, Marketing Infrastructure
Amin Foda is the Director, Marketing Infrastructure at Monash University. He is responsible for enhancing Monash’s Audience Communication Experience, defining the MarTech ecosystem and advancing the University’s use of data through data science and analytics.
Amin has over 15 years’ experience within various industries, helping them deliver effective marketing, develop robust audience experiences and improve return-on-relationship using data-driven tactics.