The State of Agile Marketing
A comprehensive survey tracking where Agile is heading—and insight into how Agile will win the battle against marketing inertia.
Agile has been on the minds of marketing teams for years. Often, the only thing stopping marketers from going all in on Agile is sheer inertia. But as Agile adoption rates increase and the challenges marketers face are increasingly complicated by more channels and more customer demands, Agile’s future is bright.
Some Key Takeaways
- Interest in Agile has never been stronger: 41% already use Agile, 42% plan to
- Change is coming fast: Of the marketers going agile, 95% are planning to do so within the next 12 months
- 74% of Agile marketers are satisfied with how their teams work
- Agile teams feel more capable of handling fast paced work than their peers
- Proper training remains critical to successful Agile adoption
Dig into the entire survey to see what 637 marketers have to say about Agile, and to discover Agile insights that’ll give you a vision into the present and future of Agile marketing.