Welcome back! Below you’ll find a list of our latest features and enhancements at Aprimo. And for Aprimo customers, log into Aprimo Academy for more product update details.
Aprimo Idea Lab
- Aprimo is extremely excited to announce Aprimo Idea Lab: an ideation solution to help marketing and creative teams better facilitate the early stages of the ideation and planning process.
- Check out our blog announcement here to learn more.
Aprimo Idea Lab
- Generic Objects – Early Adopter Program
- Generic Objects are a collection of objects designed to hold data that isn’t modeled elsewhere in Aprimo.
- For example, if a user needs a “custom” page to support a unique business process, he or she can leverage Aprimo’s Generic Objects.
- If you are interested in the Early Adopter Program for Generic Objects, please sign up here.
Generic Objects in Aprimo
- UI Extensibility
- We recently announced the availability of UI Extensibility. The ability to add custom buttons to the Task Inbox as well as Custom Actions within Aprimo DAM is now available.
- Report Distribution Improvements
- Aprimo added the ability for UTF-8 output to allow for better integration connectivity with ERP systems.
Aprimo Distributed Marketing
- Partner Campaign Customization
- It is much simpler now to customize a partner campaign. The email “send from” name and sender address can be managed for all emails at the theme option level.
- Adobe InDesign Plugin
- The new Adobe InDesign plugin is available to support Adobe 2018.
- User Tokens
- Aprimo has made updates to its User Tokens allowing for on-your-behalf marketing automation where partners or the local level can select the tokens for other partners or user accounts.
- Brand Database User Experience
- The user experience in the Brand Database has been updated allowing for a simpler and more streamlined workflow.
- In addition, brands or corporate marketing can now control the data access configuration for partners.
- And lastly, we updated the Advanced Database UX to make the experience much more simple and intuitive.
- Lead Hub Enhancements
- We added a new view of the brand database within the Lead Hub to simplify partner follow-ups with leads.
Lead Hub in Aprimo Distributed Marketing
- Partner Web Socket Management
- The latest updates in Aprimo Distributed Marketing’s content syndication for partner websites includes allowing partners to configure the image size for a socket and the option to include a text link.
Partner Web Socket Management in Aprimo Distributed Marketing
Aprimo Digital Asset Management (DAM)
- Extended Support for Asset Expiration
- Aprimo has enhanced configuration options for asset expiration to further support configurability of enterprise digital rights management (DRM) use cases. As part of this enhancement, rule-based control to an asset’s access can be configured and flexible rules can be set for expiration actions, including:
- Is the asset available to a particular user or not? (i.e. hidden)
- Is the asset downloadable?
- Is the asset it viewable?
- Is the asset watermarked? (And this can be configured based on the content type and other metadata).
Asset Expiration in Aprimo Digital Asset Management
- Sitecore Connector
- We recently made additional updates to the Sitecore Connector for Aprimo DAM, including:
- Flexible image format support
- Ability to import video and other files types (PDF, Word, etc.)
- More flexible file mapping and configurability
- Ability to trigger Sitecore workflow commands on importing, updating, expiration, and deletion.
Sitecore Connector for Aprimo Digital Asset Management
- Asset Bulk Ingestion
- Aprimo Digital Asset Management supports asset bulk ingestion through local hotfolders.
- Workflow Integration: Simple Review
- Aprimo DAM users are able to select assets and start a simple review process including selecting the reviewers, annotating, and seeing the results.
Aprimo Marketing Productivity
- Review Task Improvements
- We’ve enhanced workflows by giving control to a workflow administrator to indicate whether or not the “Approve with Changes” button should be visible in a task.
- Additional Marketing Productivity Enhancements
- Aprimo has made enhancements in Marketing Productivity to make the end user’s day much simpler. Aprimo customers have the ability to easily edit cancelled and/or closed projects. In addition, customers can add a role (placeholder token) to the body of a workflow notification template.
Aprimo Plan & Spend
- Commitment Audit Trail Enhancements
- We have added an enhanced Audit Trail for Commitments to track detailed history of spend and approvals.
- This enhancements captures the items changed on a Commitment, including:
- Line Item Amounts
- Approval Status
- Reports are easily created on the enhanced Audit Trail so stakeholders can easily locate events of interest.
- A new eBootcamp course will be available by March 30 in Aprimo Academy: Aprimo Digital Asset Management eBootcamp.
- Check back to see what other new courses we will be unveiling throughout the year.
Missed the last Product Update? Skim our blog for a quick summary. And don’t forget to register for Aprimo Sync! before the Early Pricing ends on March 31. Hope to see you there!