Henry Stewart DAM NY is a must-attend event for anyone involved with managing digital assets, branding, creative operations, and marketing.
We’ll be there too and it would be great to meet you at the show.
As you plan your schedule for this week’s event at the New York Hilton Midtown Hotel, be sure to plan to connect with Aprimo at the show. You can also book a meeting with us.
Visit Our Booth to Learn How to Better Manage Your Content
Stop by booth #20 for some great giveaways, as well as to learn how we can help your organization:
- Manage digital assets at every stage of the content lifecycle, from content ideation to creation to management
- Enrich your content with AI, metadata, taxonomy, digital rights, and more
- Streamline your content collaboration and productivity
- Connect to third-party systems such as Adobe Creative Cloud, eCommerce, WCM, PIM, ERP and CRM
- And ensure you deliver the right content at the right time to the right audience
Plus, get a demo of Aprimo DAM at our booth and enter to win an Apple HomePod!
Discover how The Home Depot Builds its Brand Experience at our TechLab Session
Hear the world’s largest home improvement retailer, The Home Depot, share its DAM journey in our interactive panel discussion “The Home Depot: Getting DAM Right – Assembling a Consistent Brand Experience with Ease,” at 11:10 am to 11:40 am May 3. Discover why it’s “DAM for an interconnected experience,” plus insights and lessons learned as the team at The Home Depot continues to evolve its use of DAM to:
- Create, edit, and manage over 8 million digital assets
- Enrich product data with content
- Enable easier collaboration across departments, teams, agencies, and partners
- Transform its customer experience
- Improve data governance and brand compliance
Gain New Creative Ops Management Insights
You also can connect with Aprimo at Henry Stewart DAM NY by attending the panel discussion, “What Does the Ideal Creative Ops Team Look Like?” at 11:20 am to 12:20 pm May 2.
As the importance of creative operations is being increasingly recognized, many organizations are designing new teams, or re-designing old ones, geared toward this discipline.
Join our own Lisa Sharapata, Senior Director of Brand Experience at Aprimo, as well as creative ops leaders from Prudential, Facebook, Netspend and Briogeo, to discover how creative operations teams should be structured, including considerations for blended roles:
- Resource Managers
- Traffic Managers
- Data Analysts
- Project Managers
- Account Managers
- Other staff
Don’t miss out on these great ways to learn how Aprimo can help your organization optimize its brand experiences and the resources you use to deliver them at Henry Stewart DAM NY. We hope to see you there!
P.S. if you’re not yet registered, sign up here and save $100 off registration with discount code APRIMO100.