Aprimo® Relationship Manager
Adding relevance to every customer interaction is essential to creating highly personalized—and highly effective—marketing initiatives. With Aprimo® Relationship Manager, you have the automation tools needed to communicate with the right customers at the right moment with the right offer. And with the release of Aprimo® Relationship Manager V6.4 (formerly known as Teradata Relationship Manager), your capabilities now include a new user interface and inbound marketing features, along with out-of-box integration with Aprimo Marketing Studio®.
Relationship Manager delivers easy access to: advanced segmentation and selection; multi-channel dialog; integrated optimization for offers and contacts; distributed self-service marketing; and other important capabilities that will help enhance your interactions with customers. Developed and optimized for use in industries with large numbers of prospects and channels, Aprimo®
Relationship Manager provides unmatched performance and scalability. It’s an ideal platform to accommodate high volumes of users and detailed data analysis, as well as complex segmentations, analytics and event-based trigger marketing. With Aprimo®
Relationship Manager, your marketing will have what it takes for increased personalization across multiple channels, as well as the ability to use shared local knowledge about customers and markets to add even greater relevance and ROI to your results.
Relationship Manager includes:
Click here for Product Overview.
- Integration with Aprimo Marketing Studio®: Provides critical workflow and task choreography between Marketing Operations and Multi-channel Campaign Management to deliver best-in-breed workflows and communication plans for executing full-stream Integrated Marketing initiatives.
- Communication Manager: Provides selection, segmentation and dialog capabilities with advanced functionality
- Contact Optimizer: Helps monitor and control frequency of marketing communication to individuals across all programs
- Self Service Marketing (SSM): Allows local resources to create their own campaigns, with centralized control and reporting
- Rules Manager: Allows extensive customization of campaign selection, segmentation and execution
- Marketing Intelligence: Pre-built executive dashboard with more than 80 standard reports
- Channel Interaction Manager: Provides connectivity to external systems and channels, based on Teradata XML and web services
- Analytics: Suite of guided, business-user-oriented analytics available as a package or separately